I spoke to the Dairy Crest representative earlier this afternoon. She has agreed to meet tomorrow afternoon outside the Hanworth Dairy main gates at 3.30pm to receive the petition which […]

This afternoon I did a short news interview for Radio Jackie. With luck in tomorrows breakfast news there may be a short soundbite. Let me know if you hear anything, and let’s hope they keep the part where I mention the web site address and ask people to continue to sign the petition.

As for Dairy Crest, I am still waiting for a response from them about their plans and about where and when I can best present this petition to them. 0